Benzene Leukemia and Pelvic Mesh
We focus on these two case types. Benzene causes MDS, AML and Multiple Myeloma. Pelvic Mesh fails and erodes leading to additional surgeries.
Let Us Help You.
Pelvic Mesh Claims
- Was Your First Surgery for Incontinence or Prolapse?
- Do you have pain, return of incontinence or difficult intimacy?
- Do You Have Mesh Erosion? Is Mesh Removal or Repair being suggested?
- Is Your Sling Causing Problems that might lead to Repair, Revision or Removal?
Contact Us Now
Benzene Leukemia Claims
- MDS has a few causes. One of them is exposure to industrial toxins such as Benzene. Some others are chemotherapy and inherited genes that increase the risk of getting MDS.
- Were you exposed to Benzene? Maybe in the Petroleum, Railroad, Painting or Printing Industry? (It’s NOT just these jobs, but these are some of the common ones we see.)
- MDS is also called Pre-Leukemia because in about 30% of cases it can develop into AML (Acute Myleogenous Leukemia).
- The Prognosis or survival rate for MDS varies with each person of course. Generally, the more severe the disease the lower the survival rate. All of the research we have looked at indicates that survival is generally measured in years. Of course, it should be said that you should discuss this with your doctor. He or she will have much better information on that.
- If think that you have been exposed to Benzene in some form, then you very likely have a claim for damages and should find out if you qualify for a case.
Contact Us Now
Millions in Settlements, Hundreds of Clients. Over 25 years of experience helping people just like you.
Over the years, we have worked on Auto Accident Cases, Medical Malpractice cases, and many different cases against some of the largest corporations.
Currently, we focus on Pelvic Mesh and Benzene/Leukemia cases.